torsdag, maj 05, 2011

senkafavoriter

  • Im so great im jealous of myself.
  • Girls are like phones. they love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected.
  • Guns don’t kill people… but they make it real easy.
  • When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football
  • The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.
  • Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
  • Here Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
  • Emina= Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance hahah
  • Never steal........The government hates competition
  • I hope life isn’t a joke, because I don’t get it.
  • Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.


världens bästa senka

Inga kommentarer: