torsdag, november 20, 2008

Min (speciella) lista för just nu...mys.

I'm about to strip, and i want it quick..... can you handle me the way i are?Francisco remix...

your looking for a girl that will treat you right...... promiscuous (clean)

she want that.....KISS KISS..

Mange Schmidt- Giftig...
Freakshow
Sahara Hotnights- Cheek To Cheek
Medina- Chillnani

Rihanna -breakin' disches (beat)
Adam T - My Cool

Brick n Lace - Love is wicked
Ciara- Like A boy
Craig David - Key to my heart
Chris Brown - Say Good Bye
Timbaland ft Keri H - Miscommunication .....you are killing me , and i just wanna get out...

ALL of the Justin..... future sex love sounds
... summer love...
Nelly Furtado -Maneater
im holding on your rope. im ten feet of the ground............... its 2late to apologize... ITS TOOOO LAAAAATEEEEE....

No holding back... no leting go. no holding back...

My mind is gone i'm spinning round....

candyman .passar
Alex Gaudino - Destination Unknown.... TA TA TA TA TATARA TA TA

... with you not around its a little bit more than i can stand..
Would you be- shaggy ft brian thompson......... listen!
Please don't stop the music.....
Pulling me back(8)

IM HOT CUS IM FLY . you AINT cus your NOT


__________Rise & Fall - Craig David / Sting_________

Dollar dollar billion... pffft
and last but not minst - toni braxton - unbreak my heart.... bara för nostalgins skull


CAO / DONE!

Inga kommentarer: