tisdag, september 02, 2008

Lite Ur Min Äldsta Lista Från Bästa Tiden

Mr President - Coco jumbo
Aqua- Barbie Girl
Los Del Rio - Macarena
Kaoma- Lambada
Paradisio - Bailando
Vengaboys- Boom Boom Boom

Samantha Mumba- Gotta tell you
Dream - He Loves You Not
B*Witched - C'est La Vie
M2M - Don't Say You Love Me

Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson 
TLC- Scrubs
Spice Girls-Wannabe
No Doubt- Dont Speak
Toni Braxton - Un-Breake My Heart
The Boy Is Mine  |  Brandy & Monica
NSYNC- tearing up my heart
Britney Spears- Sometimes
Christina Aguilera- Genie in a bottle
O-Town- Liquid Dreams
Backstreet Boys- Quit Playing Games With My Heart
Ace of Bace- All That She Wants

Nelly- Ride with me
Ricky Martin- Un Dos Tres

La Bouche - Be My Lover
MC Hammer- Cant touch This
Blink182 - Whats My Age Again
Green Day- Basket Case
Smash Mouth - All Star

Reel 2 Real - I Like To Move It
Sash- Ecuador
CO.RO- Because The Night
Snowstorm

R Kelly- I Believe I Can Fly
Whitney Houston- I Will Always Love YOu
Savage Garden-Truly, Madly, Deeply
Roxet-It Must Have Been Love
Puff Daddy- I'll Be Missing YouDarude- Sandstorm
Oasis- Wonderwall

Inga kommentarer: